A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Constantine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantine
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Constantine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Constantine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Constantine has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Emanuel Constantine MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Constantine practice?
- Dr. Arthur Constantine has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Constantine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, TN.
See Fayetteville Cardiologists.