A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Constantine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Constantine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Constantine has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur E Constantine MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Constantine practice?
- Dr. Arthur Constantine has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Constantine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.