A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Crumbley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crumbley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crumbley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Crumbley, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumbley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crumbley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Crumbley MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Crumbley practice?
- Dr. Arthur Crumbley has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Crumbley practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Charleston Surgeons.