A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Crumbley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crumbley
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crumbley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Crumbley, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumbley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crumbley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Crumbley MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Crumbley practice?
- Dr. Arthur Crumbley has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Crumbley practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Charleston Surgeons.