Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Crumbley III
Dr. Arthur Crumbley III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Crumbley is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital, Musc Medical Center and Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Crumbley III has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Arthur Crumbley III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Goran Rac
Charleston, SC 0 mi
Dr. Mark Lockett
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi23
Dr. Alexander Harvin
Diagnostic Radiology, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi1