A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Jackson Crumbley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Jackson Crumbley, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson Crumbley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson Crumbley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson Crumbley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur Jackson Crumbley practice?
Dr. Arthur Jackson Crumbley practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Adult Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Charleston Surgeons, and Charleston Family Physicians.