Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Cytryn
Dr. Arthur Cytryn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cytryn is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System, Bronx Va Medical Center and Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Cytryn has the following 4 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arthur Cytryn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Isabelita Cordoba
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0 mi50
Dr. Slawomir Sender
Internal Medicine, Residency
East Orange, NJ 0 mi12