A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur D Goldstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Arthur Goldstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arthur Goldstein practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Airmont, NY.