A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hoffman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoffman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur D Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hoffman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hoffman practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Internists.