A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Zepeda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Zepeda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zepeda graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zepeda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Dino Zepeda MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Zepeda practice?
- Dr. Arthur Zepeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Zepeda practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Anesthesiologists and Fullerton Pain Management Doctors.