A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Zepeda is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Zepeda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zepeda graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zepeda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zepeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan