A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Daigneault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Daigneault is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Daigneault, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daigneault graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Daigneault has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Joseph Daigneault MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Daigneault practice?
- Dr. Arthur Daigneault has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Daigneault practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.