Dr. Arthur Daily Is this you?

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

It's very easy to get an appointment and there's no wait time. He has a pretty terrible bedside manner, but seems to know his stuff. If you're a woman, STAY AWAY. I went to him for acne and he asked me if I have orgasms every time I have sex. Before that he did a minor surgery on my face and was obsessed with placing his instruments on my breasts. He slapped the butt of a friend of mine, and he insisted a young woman with acne was sexually active (that one was a long time ago -- she told me as an adult). He has a problem.

Skin cancer on ear

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I went for skin cancer on my ear and cancer cell pimples on my forehead he cleared it up and I look great I am happy with results

Yawn......

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

The doctor seemed nice enough but all my concerns about spots, legions, or growths were dismissed as "just aging". I left the offiice with the same questions as when I went in. Care and attitude very nonchalant. Felt "unresolved". I willbe seeing another dermatologist soon.

Posted on March 29th, 2016