A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Dalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Dalley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Dalley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalley graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Dalley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lloyd Dalley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Dalley practice?
- Dr. Arthur Dalley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Dalley practices Internal Medicine near Winter Garden, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Winter Garden Internists.