A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davenport
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Davenport Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davenport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Malcolm Davenport MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Arthur Davenport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Davenport practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians and Salt Lake City General Practitioners.