A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Davida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Davida is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Davida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davida graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Davida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Israel Davida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur I. Davida practice?
- Dr. Arthur Davida has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Davida practices Family Medicine near Bloomingdale, IL.
See Bloomingdale Family Physicians.