A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Davida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Davida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davida
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Davida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Davida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davida graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Davida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Israel Davida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur I. Davida practice?
- Dr. Arthur Davida has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Davida practices Family Medicine near Bloomingdale, IL.
See Bloomingdale Family Physicians.