A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Davida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Davida is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davida
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Davida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Davida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davida graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Davida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Israel Davida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur I. Davida practice?
- Dr. Arthur Davida has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Davida practices Family Medicine near Bloomingdale, IL.
See Bloomingdale Family Physicians.