inactive

Arthur I Davida MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

March 26th, 2016
I've worked for this Dr in the past...he's a joke...Boy the stories I could tell,if his patients knew what I knew, he would have been investigated a long long time ago,and could have saved Medicare the 4 million dollars their out. I feel sorry for his patients.

August 13th, 2015
No longer my doctor, but he was great to me.

September 19th, 2012
Why we left him
I feel like his wife oversteps her bounds as his office manager. Very officious.

July 18th, 2012
Good Doc
He's a good Doctor but he is a little eccentric which sometimes rubs people the wrong way. Otherwise, if you can get passed that he won't let you done. Sometimes they miss a follow up call but if call, you will get the answer.

October 18th, 2011
Unhappy Patient
Doctor has "NO" bedside manners. This doctor talks down to you as if you were stupid. I have been in the office when he blew uo at a staff member. Davida has gone through several employees due to his attitude and his temper. Dont get involved, go to a caring doctor with good bedside manners. On occasion I have felt worse when I left Davida's office due to his attitude and being talked down to.

May 9th, 2011
Local Dr. House
Not the greatest bed side manner, but he fixes the problem. Any doctor will give you an antibiotic when you have an infection or tell you to turn your head and cough when you need a physical. But if you are looking for a doctor to address medical problems that other doctors could not diagnose, Dr. Davida is the one. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Davida for helping my family. He is the closest thing to Dr. House I can find. Best part is, you can always get an appointment, as well.

January 20th, 2011
"I hate HMO Patience"
I went to Dr. Davida a few months back to get a referral. That appointment was chaotic to say the least. He and his wife (office manager?) had no idea how the referral process worked. I left that appointment without a referral.1/19/11 I went to see the Dr. again to get a referral and a prescription for muscle relaxants due to my back issues. The Dr. talked to me for about 2 minutes to find out what I needed and then walked out of the room and returned to ask me for my insurance card because they didnt copy it last time I was there. I gave him my card and when he returned he rudely stated that I never paid my co-pay the last time I was there and I need to give him $25 for that visit and $25 for this visit before he continues talking with me. I simply asked him how he billed my last visit if he didnt have my insurance information and he immediately started to raise his voice and tell me how he hates HMO patients and he is dropping HMO. I then got upset at the fact that he was more concerned about his money than he was completing my visit. (I planned on paying my co-payment on the way out). I said to him that I thought he was being rude and unprofessional and that he is more concerned about making money than the welfare of his patients. He then continued to yell at me and tell me to leave, that he was not going to service me any further and he was reporting me to HMO for abuse.I laughed as I walked out the door. I was in SHOCK over his behavior. Then about 1 hour later his (very unprofessional) wife/office manager called my phone and started to lecture me as well. This experience was so ridiculous I thought for a moment that I was on film and someone was playing a joke on me. It is amazing this man is practicing medicine.