A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Day, Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Day, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Orbital Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Injuries
- Spontaneous Rupture
- Sports Medicine
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Louisana Stat Univ Sch Of Med Neworleans. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Day has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Linwood Day FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Day practice?
- Dr. Arthur Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Day practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.