Dr. Arthur Day MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 30th, 2015
After I had the coil procedure his associate Dr. Dannebaum performed, I felt something wasn't right. I kept calling the office of Dr. Day and Dr. Dannenbaum but their nurses kept insisting I follow up with my primary care doctor. He saw me and was upset that I wasn't seen and referred me to a neurologist. After weeks of trying to get an appointment the neurologist scheduled a MRI. Two days later I followed up with her and was told I had a stroke.! When I called Dr Days office then his nurse Maggie started to show concern.

May 8th, 2015
Never thought I wud ever have a surgery like I had and thanks to Dr. Day,he performed a good job! During my follow ups,he really took time to listen and explain well.

April 17th, 2015
HORRIBLE DR
Horrible Dr... misdiagnosed... wont go back ever!

March 2nd, 2014
Dr. Day did surgery on my husband and was the only person that tried to explain things to me and calm me after the surgery. None of the other doctors at Herman hospital in Houston took time to explain or care how I was when I was in Houston alone and going thru my husband having brain surgery and seizure activity afterwards. I think sometimes doctors seem to forget that they are treating humans that have families that are scared and does not understand what is happening to the person they love. Dr. Day took the time to calm me and show me scans. I am very thankful for this man and wish other doctors would follow his example.

August 8th, 2013
This man is outrageous at times, harassing in hospital patients who are sick. Manipulative, aggressive, sarcastic. His judgement or lack of in his life seems like not the person you would want operating on your brain.

May 8th, 2010
Saved my son;s life
Dr Day, You operated on my son in Pittsburgh, at Allegheny General Hospital. He is doing well thanks to you and Pittsburgh lost a gem when you left us. Football players get payed to much and surgeons don't get paid enough. Something wrong with our society. Maybe you would get paid more if you did a tennis shoe commercial. My whole family thanks you.

March 21st, 2009
Betty Rigby
Dr. Day was my Doctor here in Florida in 2002, he is the best of the best...A brilliant man with a kind heart. I had an Acoustic Neuroma and Dr.Day gave my husband and I ample information; even drew diagrams to help us make the necessary decision as how to treat my condition. I would follow him anywhere.

February 25th, 2009
The guy is not nationally respected for nothing. He's the best of the best. Brigham is lucky to have him at their hospital.

January 23rd, 2009
Simply The Best
I owe my life to Dr. Day. After 3 months and 6 neurosurgeons later I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Day. He had the knowledge and the experience necessary to perform an extremely risky surgery that saved my life. I had a cavernous malformation in the brain stem. No other neurosurgeon that I found would touch it, "too risky for me and you, let's wait and see what happens". Dr.Day knew that to wait and see could surely be fatal. Brain surgery is not a day in the park, but thanks to Dr.Arthur Day I now have a second chance and I intend to make the most of the rest of my life. Six months after surgery I am almost 100% back to normal. Dr.Day is an excellent, caring surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

August 8th, 2008
Model MD
In 1984 I suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm at 24 years old. Dr. Day operated on me at Shands Hospital in Gainesville and saved my life. I have no lasting effects from my surgery and today I lead a healthy, happy and prosperous life. What is most special about my story is that Dr. Day and I have developed a wonderful friendship and to this maintain constant contact. I thank God each day for having allowed me to cross paths with Arthur L. Day MD