A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Decross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Decross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Decross, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Decross graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Decross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Decross MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Decross practice?
- Dr. Arthur Decross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Decross practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.