A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Decross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Decross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Decross, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Decross graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Decross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Decross practice?
Dr. Arthur Decross practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.