A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Dr. DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO practice?
- Dr. Arthur DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur DeOcampo DEL ROSARIO practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.