A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Deluca, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluca
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deluca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Deluca, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Asthma Pediatric Bronchoscopy Chronic Cough Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deluca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur John Deluca MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Arthur Deluca has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Deluca practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Pediatricians and Astoria Pulmonologists.