A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Deluca, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Deluca, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Asthma Pediatric Bronchoscopy Chronic Cough Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Deluca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur John Deluca MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Arthur Deluca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Deluca practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Pediatricians and Astoria Pulmonologists.