A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Deluca, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluca
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Deluca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Deluca, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Asthma Pediatric Bronchoscopy Chronic Cough Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Deluca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur John Deluca MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Arthur Deluca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Deluca practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Astoria Pediatricians, Astoria Pediatric Specialists, and Astoria Pulmonologists.