A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Dichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dichard
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dichard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Dichard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dichard graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Dichard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur John Dichard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Dichard practice?
- Dr. Arthur Dichard has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Dichard practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.