A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Dichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Dichard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dichard graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Dichard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur John Dichard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Dichard practice?
- Dr. Arthur Dichard has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Dichard practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.