A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Dick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Dick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dick
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Dick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dick graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- James H. QuillenVa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lynn Dick MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Dick practice?
- Dr. Arthur Dick has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Dick practices Urology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Urologists.