Overall Review

3.8

April 28th, 2016
Been going to see him for over a year and a half, constant UTI'S on antibiotics the whole time, no answers. I'm so frustrated, I'm going to get a 2nd opinion, this is unacceptable! One time they rescheduled my appt 3 times in a row! One time I was waiting for over an hour in the room & he came in with another patients chart, sat down at the computer and was typing medical information on another patient right in front of me, I could see all of their private medical information, he did not say 1 word to me, acted like I wasn't their. I sat their for over 15 min in complete silence while he typed. I never felt so insignificant & unimportant in all my life! I felt like crying. He did it again on the next visit! This time I took out my camera and filmed him. UNBELIEVABLE!

March 20th, 2016
dishonest doctor in it for the money.
he is a dishonest doctor and is inconsiderate of his patients followup. I tried twice to see him and never saw him because the wait was too long. his receptionists are rude and don'tcare about the patients. I recommend to any one who has him to get another doctor. I got another doctor and found out that I did not need treatment because he lied to me. he cost me two doctor visits and a mri which was not needed.

January 18th, 2016
An exceptional physician. Great Bedside manner; listens to his patients, works with his patients to help them achieve good health. He has an excellent sense of humor, good teacher and builds trust with the patient. I wish more doctors were like him.

August 25th, 2015
Horrible
I took my father in-law to see him this spring and waited nearly 90 minutes before being let into a room to wait another 15 minutes. His attitude is that of someone who thinks he has a God complex and he is very condescending to you when you ask a question. He is not interested in knowing his patient and only sees them as test numbers to interpret. Today, my wife took her father in and waited 2 hours only to be treated in a rude and condescending manner. We have decided to look for another doctor because this guy is the worst.

July 1st, 2015
poor example of medical care
First off, having a patient wait for over 3 hours is crazy, then sticking them in an exam room for another hour and everybody going home but the Dr is unacceptable. The office is gross and I wish I could post pictures. This is the worst or the worst when it comes to medical care and medical care facilities. They should be shut down.

April 24th, 2015
Disappointed
The office contacted me due to a cancellation my appointment was at 2:30 PM and I was not seen until 5:00 PM at that time I saw the PA not the doctor, by the time I left everyone had gone home for the evening and I was told to drop my urine sample off at the lab

June 19th, 2013
Dr. Arthur D. and his beautiful voice was very kind to me and my family he kept us very calm by answering all our questions and with his humor. Having cancer was very difficult to deal with but Dr.Aurthur D. and his staff were awesome. The problem I would say I had was that I feel I should have been told to wear a surgical binder.