Dr. Arthur Dorrington Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 29th, 2012

Truly the most amazing pediatrican I have ever met!

I would highly recommend Dr. Arthur Dorrington to anyone who wants amazing care for their child. I have know Dr. Dorrington for the last 35 years and he is nothing less than amazing. He knows the medicine like the back of his hand. Dr. Dorrington was my pediatrician thoroughout my childhood and was also all four of my childrens pediatrician. The day Dr. Dorrington retired was a happy day because he deserves it but, also a sad day in the world of pediatrics. Dr. Dorrington saved my life when I was born a still born premie and for that I am more appreciative than words can say. Thank you Dr. D for all of your years of amazing care and for the gift of life.

May 27th, 2015