A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Duran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Duran, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur W Duran DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. Duran practice?
- Dr. Arthur Duran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Duran practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.