A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Levy, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edgar Levy MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Arthur Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Levy practices Radiology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Radiologists.