A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Millman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Millman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Millman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Millman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Millman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Millman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Cardiologists.