A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Millman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Millman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Millman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans