A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Eberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Eberly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eberly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Eberly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberly graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eberly has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lee Eberly MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Eberly practice?
- Dr. Arthur Eberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Eberly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.