A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Eberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Eberly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eberly
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eberly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Eberly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberly graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eberly has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lee Eberly MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Eberly practice?
- Dr. Arthur Eberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Eberly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.