A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Eberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Eberly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Eberly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberly graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Eberly has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lee Eberly MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Eberly practice?
- Dr. Arthur Eberly has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Eberly practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.