A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Edelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Edelstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelstein has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Joseph Edelstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Arthur Edelstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Edelstein practices Ophthalmology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Lynwood Ophthalmologists.