A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Edelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Edelstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelstein has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Edelstein practice?
Dr. Arthur Edelstein practices Ophthalmology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Lynwood Ophthalmologists.