A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Edelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Edelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Edelstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelstein has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edelstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Arthur Edelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Edelstein practices Ophthalmology near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Ophthalmologists.