A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Eisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Eisen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Eisen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Z Eisen MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Z. Eisen practice?
- Dr. Arthur Eisen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Eisen practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.