A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Elman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Elman, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Elman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Elman MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Elman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Elman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Elman practices Therapeutic Radiology near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI and Brockton, MA.
See Schofield Radiologists.