Dr. Arthur Ernst MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2015
Best doctor ever
Whenever I have the pleasure of seeing him which is not much he is excellent and personable. Best dr. In this area by Far

August 4th, 2013
Great Doc
My second time seeing Dr. Ernst and again a great experience (well as great as a trip to the ER can be). Having a chronic condition like I have, Crohn's Disease, sometimes you don't need all the tests they can throw at you. And based on what I told him and of what he knew of my history he ordered what I needed (fluids for being dehydrated, nausea meds, steroids, pain medicine) without all the unnecessary tests. This helped on the time spent in the ER and got me feeling better quicker. Again like the last time I saw him, a great sense of humor. Basically what happened was, based on your history at this hospital, from what you told me, my physical examination, you just need your usual but don't need the testing because I know and you know what is going on. It isn't life or death but you need to be treated now and here is what you need.

March 11th, 2013
Great Doc
Very caring and compassionate doctor that also has a great sense of humor which at times when you have to visit the ER it is actually good to lighten up the mood a little. He was rated by his peers as the #1 ER doc in the Richmond area and he defiantly deserves this honor. Overall the ER docs at Parham Doctors Hospital are great too.

April 1st, 2012
Dr Ernst is a very compassionate ER doctor. He works to quickly diagnose your illness/injury and has a great sense of humor while doing so.

June 21st, 2011
ken alderson
dr ernst probably saved my life. treated my appendicitis. thanks