A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Escamillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Escamillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Escamillo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Escamillo graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Escamillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur John Escamillo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Escamillo practice?
- Dr. Arthur Escamillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Escamillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.