A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Euler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Euler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Stomach Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Euler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Ray Euler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Euler practice?
- Dr. Arthur Euler has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Euler practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.