Dr. Arthur Ferrer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Ferrer?

September 5th, 2017

Worst office ever. Do not go here, they do not care about you. The staff is awful and it's his wife and she is horrible and won't even let you speak to him.

May 8th, 2017

Is a shame he is good Doctor but his staff (family) is horrible!

It was great when he had regular staff but since he brought family in the practice that hardly speak English is been a disaster. They never call back, never answer the phone or follow up after test. Even with important health issues seem not important to them. The doctor overlooks all the mess and comes up with excuses for his inept family members, they change Medical Assistants that are good and great at their jobs I don't understand, shame he is a really nice doctor.

January 9th, 2017

Competent, caring

October 13th, 2016

very nice guy and takes his time during appointments BUT very unorganized with high personnel turnover. I've been a patient for less than a year and he only writes 90 day prescriptions, for blood pressure and thyroid, He makes me come in and see him so he can bill Medicaid every 3 months. Then today he told Walgreens he'd never written the RX I was requesting be refilled....which they have record that he has! Meanwhile, he never called me to check in or have me come in or anything, just simply denied the RX. It's blood pressure medicine, not a narcotic! I will be finding a new doctor ASAP....not impressed

September 26th, 2016

wonderful MD

Dr. Ferrer listens to your concerns, and is always tight in the money with a diagnosis. I do not understand the negative reviews I have read. His office staff is usually very competent, however, I do believe unbeknownst to him a couple of his receptionists, were not very competent and if you do not inform him, how would he know!

June 7th, 2016

No communication doctor! Never answer the phone to get an appointment is as hard as it gets..

April 18th, 2015

Excellent physician.

June 7th, 2014

unpleasant experience

This is a very unpleasant and unprofessional office. Poor communication skills, not reliable and incompetent doctor. I would not reffer this place to anyone, just don't go there!

February 18th, 2014

Flexible hours and convenient location. I like the nurse practitioner too.

September 29th, 2012

Bad Customer Service would not fax my prescription

I was a patient of his and his front office staff must speak other languages because they had always a hard time understanding what I needed. I have seen the doctor two times in the past and he has written me prescription for my depression and ADHD problems.Just this past week I ask his staff to fax a prescription to my pharmacy ( I wrote the instructions on a paper and gave it to the receptionist) and four days later the fax had not been sent. During those four days I would call the receptionist and she said she would tell the doctor. My phone number was on the paper and the office has all of my information to contact me.Still no call from anyone of the staff to explain why the fax was not sent. I am now looking for a new doctor because I have now gone two weeks without my medication. This is a poor doctor's office and I do not recommend it to anyone. Also I am thinking about filing malpractice complaint against this doctor.

May 31st, 2012

Dr Ferrer has treated me with respect and openness.

February 13th, 2011

Unscrupulous, rude office

This doctor's office says they accept Aetna, but they tricked my wife into signing a form claiming that we would pay any amount not covered by insurance despite what we agreed over the phone. Then they insist on cash and overcharge, so when Aetna doesn't reimburse the claim, they can keep all of the money despite what Aetna says they are supposed to charge. I am still working with Aetna to get my money back and am considering small claims court if necessary against the doctor. The doctor's staff is also very rude and unhelpful, and the doctor does not seem very knowledgeable.