Family Physicians
Video profile
537 W Highlands Ranch Pkwy
Suite 102
Littleton, CO 80129
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  helpful  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2014

Flexible hours and convenient location. I like the nurse practitioner too.

|  Bad Customer Service would not fax my prescription  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

I was a patient of his and his front office staff must speak other languages because they had always a hard time understanding what I needed. I have seen the doctor two times in the past and he has written me prescription for my depression and ADHD problems.Just this past week I ask his staff to fax a prescription to my pharmacy ( I wrote the instructions on a paper and gave it to the receptionist) and four days later the fax had not been sent. During those four days I would call the receptionist and she said she would tell the doctor. My phone number was on the paper and the office has all of my information to contact me.Still no call from anyone of the staff to explain why the fax was not sent. I am now looking for a new doctor because I have now gone two weeks without my medication. This is a poor doctor's office and I do not recommend it to anyone. Also I am thinking about filing malpractice complaint against this doctor.

|  show details
May 31st, 2012

Dr Ferrer has treated me with respect and openness.

|  Unscrupulous, rude office  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

This doctor's office says they accept Aetna, but they tricked my wife into signing a form claiming that we would pay any amount not covered by insurance despite what we agreed over the phone. Then they insist on cash and overcharge, so when Aetna doesn't reimburse the claim, they can keep all of the money despite what Aetna says they are supposed to charge. I am still working with Aetna to get my money back and am considering small claims court if necessary against the doctor. The doctor's staff is also very rude and unhelpful, and the doctor does not seem very knowledgeable.

|  show details