A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Fisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Fisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Fisch, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisch graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Fisch MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Fisch practice?
- Dr. Arthur Fisch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Fisch practices Cardiovascular Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Morristown Cardiologists.