A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Fisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Fisch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisch
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Fisch, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisch graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur P Fisch MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Fisch practice?
- Dr. Arthur Fisch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Fisch practices Cardiovascular Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Morristown Cardiologists.