Dr. Arthur Fisher MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

March 18th, 2015
Such a dedicated and caring doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Fisher for several years now. I am always impressed by his knowledge and ability to accurately diagnose. He is a very caring doctor who wants only the best for his patients. He is up to date with all the latest information. I have never felt rushed and he spends time with me to make sure I fully understand what my courses of action are. I recommend him highly.

August 3rd, 2014
Office Staff turns me off..
I'm afraid to make an appointment when I hear how rude the office staff is... I believe the office staff takes the lead from the doctor so I don't understand how the doctor gets a 4 and the staff gets a 0... They should be nicer.. not very nice to hear...Be happy and smile...less wrinkles when you smile..

June 28th, 2011
Love Dr. Fisher, the office staff... not so much.
Dr. Fisher is absolutely wonderful. His office staff on the other hand is just awful. Curt and in need of some serious training in interpersonal skills. If Dr. Fisher wasn't so darn terrific, I would find another physician.

January 18th, 2010
ive been to at least 7 different endocrinologists and by far dr. fisher is the finest. he not only has great knowledge of diabetes he also has great knowledge of general medicine even though its not his major field.he can also recommend an appropiate doctor for ailments you may have other than diabetic ailments.

January 19th, 2009
so far so good
Just started to see Dr Fisher and he appears to be a very smart and caring Dr who errs on the side of caution.I consider my self lucky to have found him, As for the staff everything is good so far. I mean they're not falling over you with warmth but no one was rude either,the one lady that draws the blood was very friendly everyone else was just regular