A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Flatau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Flatau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Flatau, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flatau graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flatau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Flatau MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Flatau practice?
- Dr. Arthur Flatau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Flatau practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsburg, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.