A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Fleischer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Fleischer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Breast Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Diseases
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Fleischer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Carroll Fleischer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Arthur Fleischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Fleischer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.