Dr. Arthur Flynn MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 22nd, 2016
Happy with results
Dr. Flynn was very attentive at the initial appt. He listens to what you want but also expects you to leave it up to him re: the outcome as he is the doctor. I felt fine with that as long as he listened to what I wanted, let me know up front whether I was realistic then told me what to expect. I am extremely happy with the results of the Tummy Tuck and breast implants. His officer personnel are very nice BUT are poor about following up. Whether you leave a message or talk to someone directly - if you're told they will get back to you - don't count on it. I had to call multiple times to keep reminding them. The left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing there. On another note, once you've paid and surgery has been done you are not a priority anymore to the doctor or his staff. Follow up appointments are a problem too. Staff will call to reschedule 1-3 times.

February 17th, 2016
Always had excellent results whether it was cosmetic or reconstruction

February 2nd, 2016
DR FLYNN WAS FANTASTIC I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH MY OUT COME. ALL THE STAFF WERE VERY NICE AND VERY EASY TO SPEAK WITH.

August 12th, 2015
Sports Mgmt.
I saw this Dr. Flynn - however I would NEVER- EVER have anything to do with him. I didn't believe ANYTHING he said !. How "corrupt" and downright sickening !.

February 20th, 2015
Would never recommend
went in again to a plastic surgeon that did my first breast augmentation and knowing all he needs is a picture I brought in a couple pictures of XL breasts. Told him I want them way bigger like that. He said he could do it. Went under, woke up and hardly noticed a difference. He took out my 415cc filled breast implants and only put in a 600cc. I told him they aren't even close to as large as I asked and that there are huge knobs poking out. They hurt and look like the plugs you would see in a child's arm floaties. He said to come back after they heal a bit and should be fine. He made me come back many times over the course of almost a year and each time telling me things like "I have a misconception of what breasts should look like" and that he's "smarter than me when it comes to this and he had to listen to what I said I wanted and give me what he knows I needed" but that's not why I gave him all that money. I told him I tried to like the small size but they are so deformed they don't even look like a women's breast. I can't even wear a tank top without seeing many knobs that look like extra nipples. They poke the inside of my tissue and hurt. I have been historical and seeing a psychiatrist because I no longer look like a women and he agreed I need to speak with a lawyer and give them his phone number. I tried many many times to work it out with the doctor and his people and they finally told me they wouldn't do anything.

June 17th, 2014
Go to someone who specializes in noses
I learned that if you decide to have a rhinoplasty go to a plastic surgeon who specializes in them and does alot of them. I wanted a natural looking nose and got the exact opposite. I had to have it redone in LA for more than I spent here because there were so many things wrong. For our initial visit he was very attentive but for all of the follow ups he was rushed and couldn't be bothered. Very disappointed.

August 26th, 2011
Definitely recommed great dr.and his staff. Is veary ni ces thanks dr arthur flynn you made a big difrens in my life