Dr. Arthur Flynn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Flynn?

September 26th, 2017

Arrogant, incompetant, liar.

He treats his patients like idiots that know nothing. He lied to me about a ruptured implant that caused me 15 months of debilitating itching, then he failed to document it in my medical record. He performed seven mastectomy reconstruction revisions on me and now I need to have a new surgeon at USC completely redo what Dr. Flynn messed up. He is a horrible, lying, arrogant man who should have his license revoked.

July 8th, 2017

TRIANGULAR PAINFUL WASTE OF MONEY!

Dr Flynn still owes me my money back from giving me the most hideous and painful breasts I have ever had in my entire life! They were triangular and I woke up with the most disgusting mis shaped breasts you have ever seen! It was excruciating pain for an entire year until he finally told me he wouldn't fix them! I had to take out over an 8k loan to get them fixed from a real surgeon! Dr Flynn still owes me my money back! I still have nightmares about how horrible he made me! I would love to submit photos so you can see his hack job!

February 22nd, 2016

Happy with results

Dr. Flynn was very attentive at the initial appt. He listens to what you want but also expects you to leave it up to him re: the outcome as he is the doctor. I felt fine with that as long as he listened to what I wanted, let me know up front whether I was realistic then told me what to expect. I am extremely happy with the results of the Tummy Tuck and breast implants. His officer personnel are very nice BUT are poor about following up. Whether you leave a message or talk to someone directly - if you're told they will get back to you - don't count on it. I had to call multiple times to keep reminding them. The left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing there. On another note, once you've paid and surgery has been done you are not a priority anymore to the doctor or his staff. Follow up appointments are a problem too. Staff will call to reschedule 1-3 times.

February 17th, 2016

Always had excellent results whether it was cosmetic or reconstruction

February 2nd, 2016

DR FLYNN WAS FANTASTIC I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH MY OUT COME. ALL THE STAFF WERE VERY NICE AND VERY EASY TO SPEAK WITH.

August 12th, 2015

Sports Mgmt.

I saw this Dr. Flynn - however I would NEVER- EVER have anything to do with him. I didn't believe ANYTHING he said !. How "corrupt" and downright sickening !.

February 21st, 2015

Would never recommend

went in again to a plastic surgeon that did my first breast augmentation and knowing all he needs is a picture I brought in a couple pictures of XL breasts. Told him I want them way bigger like that. He said he could do it. Went under, woke up and hardly noticed a difference. He took out my 415cc filled breast implants and only put in a 600cc. I told him they aren't even close to as large as I asked and that there are huge knobs poking out. They hurt and look like the plugs you would see in a child's arm floaties. He said to come back after they heal a bit and should be fine. He made me come back many times over the course of almost a year and each time telling me things like "I have a misconception of what breasts should look like" and that he's "smarter than me when it comes to this and he had to listen to what I said I wanted and give me what he knows I needed" but that's not why I gave him all that money. I told him I tried to like the small size but they are so deformed they don't even look like a women's breast. I can't even wear a tank top without seeing many knobs that look like extra nipples. They poke the inside of my tissue and hurt. I have been historical and seeing a psychiatrist because I no longer look like a women and he agreed I need to speak with a lawyer and give them his phone number. I tried many many times to work it out with the doctor and his people and they finally told me they wouldn't do anything.

June 17th, 2014

Go to someone who specializes in noses

I learned that if you decide to have a rhinoplasty go to a plastic surgeon who specializes in them and does alot of them. I wanted a natural looking nose and got the exact opposite. I had to have it redone in LA for more than I spent here because there were so many things wrong. For our initial visit he was very attentive but for all of the follow ups he was rushed and couldn't be bothered. Very disappointed.

August 27th, 2011

Definitely recommed great dr.and his staff. Is veary ni ces thanks dr arthur flynn you made a big difrens in my life

August 17th, 2017