A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Fokakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Fokakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Fokakis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fokakis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fokakis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Nick Fokakis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur N. Fokakis practice?
- Dr. Arthur Fokakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Fokakis practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Allergists and Hattiesburg Internists.