A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Frank, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Univ Of Tx Health Center At Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 1 plan