A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Spinal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edward Frankel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Arthur Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Frankel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Oncologists, and Temple Hematologists.