A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Spinal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edward Frankel MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Arthur Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Frankel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Oncologists, and Temple Hematologists.