A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Frankel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edward Frankel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Arthur Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Frankel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.