Dr. Arthur Frankel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Frankel?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Frankel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2016

He is great until he is not

Dr. Frankel is a warm human being, funny, he even will give you his cellphone. his staff is kind, and very good costumer service. He has great credentials and for all of these things as a patient you trust him. Until he start contradicting himself, forgetting why are you even there, changing his story, saying things that contradict other doctors. I am so afraid of him because of his lack of integrity. I have over 5 over of recordings of all the appointments and in most of them he tries to justify his contradictions. If you can choose, please choose not to see him as a professional.

October 13th, 2011

Love this doctor

September 25th, 2011

Dr. Frankel did not rely on pages of self completed paper work, he stated, "I like to talk with my patients." He did not waste time asking questions that were not pertinent to my case and immediately recognized some of the rare issues I deal with. Usually I find myself trying to educate doctors regarding my case. Not this time!!! Dr. Frankel knew even before I began to tell him details. I love this doctor!!! He took lots of time with me even knowing I was returning to my home state in two weeks and would likely not see him again. I would recommend him to anyone!

March 21st, 2010

Sad excuse for a Doctor!!!

Diagnoised the wrong type of cancer, administered the wrong chemo for wrong cancer. Bedside manner was AWFUL!!! Told our family we should give up on trying to save our family member bc he had cancer and was going to die anyway- why put it off. It makes me sick thinking that for two years we trusted this doctor and he was heartless in listen to us when we tried to explain what our family member was going through... He diagnoised the wrong type of cancer and gave him the wrong type of chemo- which ended up killing him before the cancer did!!!!

May 14th, 2015