Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
2201 Inwood Rd
Suite 2106
Dallas, TX 75235
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Dr. Frankel did not rely on pages of self completed paper work, he stated, "I like to talk with my patients." He did not waste time asking questions that were not pertinent to my case and immediately recognized some of the rare issues I deal with. Usually I find myself trying to educate doctors regarding my case. Not this time!!! Dr. Frankel knew even before I began to tell him details. I love this doctor!!! He took lots of time with me even knowing I was returning to my home state in two weeks and would likely not see him again. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Sad excuse for a Doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2010

Diagnoised the wrong type of cancer, administered the wrong chemo for wrong cancer. Bedside manner was AWFUL!!! Told our family we should give up on trying to save our family member bc he had cancer and was going to die anyway- why put it off. It makes me sick thinking that for two years we trusted this doctor and he was heartless in listen to us when we tried to explain what our family member was going through... He diagnoised the wrong type of cancer and gave him the wrong type of chemo- which ended up killing him before the cancer did!!!!