Dr. Arthur Frazier MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016
The diagnosis of cancer is never pleasant, but I believe wholeheartedly that Dr. Frazier made the entire ordeal as tolerable as possible. His compassion and concern are always obviously a priority for him. The staff at the facility did everything possible to make me comfortable and informed throughout 5 weeks of radiation. If you must deal with cancer, he's the best soldier to have doing your battle with you.

July 21st, 2016
Best Doctor
He has been my Doctor for years. I have found him to be the most uplifting personality, during the darkest of days. His professionalism, and care for you as his patient is second to none. By far the best Doctor I have had during the arduous road cancer takes you down.

July 11th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Fraser was very open and frank with us during my wife's radiation treatments he even took her case to the boards to get us the best information on further treatment. He spent a lot of time making sure we understood my wife's condition and all possible treatments. His staff was also very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him very highly to anyone.

June 6th, 2016
Not Enough Stars to Rate
I wish more stars were available. The most amazing Doctor I have ever had and I've had many.

May 2nd, 2015
Saving my life
I would recommend Dr. Frazier to anybody especially if you have Rare or orphan Cancer. Not only does Dr. Frazier care about his patients, he puts his heart into his work. When I first started seeing Dr. Frazier 7 months ago I had no hope, as the care I received at Karmanoes was just awful. Dr. Frazier has given me hope, and is doing just as promised giving me every chance that he possibly can. He is one of only a hand full of Dr.s not in Michigan, but the entire US who actually knows something about the extremely rare Cancer I have. I thank god everyday for the wonderful team of Dr.s I have.

February 8th, 2015
The Best
Dr. Frazier is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and caring. He makes a difficult situation easier to accept.

January 26th, 2015
Best Doctor! Doctor Frazier saved My life.

March 2nd, 2013
A Doctor Who Cares
Dr. Frazier is a docter who will listen to what you have to say. I am a breast cancer survivor of 6 years - he and his staff were/are terrific during my treatment. The medical profession needs more doctors like Dr. Frazier.

April 27th, 2012
Dr Frazier saved My Life!
Dr Frazier is an excellant doctor and a wonderful and caring person.

April 28th, 2011
Best Doc Ever
Dr Frazier is one of the best radiologist oncologist a person could hope for. He is truly caring and supportive. Dr Frazier is awesome!! I hope you never need his services but if you do he is the best!!!

April 2nd, 2011
Former Patient
Dr. Frazier was one of the kindest doctors I have ever been to. He took the time to listen and treat me with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 23rd, 2011
Catherine Svec's daughter, Linda Osobka
dr. Frazier treated my mother for stage 3 breast cancer. She was 83 yrs.old at the time of her illness. He treated mom with respect, kindness, gentleness and compassion. He always put her at easce and made her feel like she was his most important patient.He is a wounderful doctor and a beautiful human being. My mom passed away one and a half years ago, not from breast cancer. She thought the world of Dr. Frazier.