Dr. Arthur Fu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Fu?

August 27th, 2013

Dr. Fu is the coldest and rudest physician I have ever met. I wouldn't return to him or his ridiculous office if it was the only practice on earth.

June 21st, 2013

Excellent Care with a twist

I really know that not everybody is likable but saying Dr. Fu is unprofessional and rude, really blows me away. However, for the sake of respect I understand and "respect" people's opinions and feelings. My own experience and my mom's, who really is Dr. Fu's patient, has been one very gratifying, and pleasant. Dr. Fu is a very knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate ophthalmologist with a twist. The twist being his great sense of humor. Moreover, he is up-to-date on the latest techniques and research and is always willing to answer my mom's or my questions and concerns and believe me, we have numerous one. By the way, his staff is very patient and put up with all our requests, changes, re-scheduling and more with a very courteous and professional attitude.

September 10th, 2011

Dr. Fu is, insensitive, rude, arrogant, and doesn't care about his patients feelings or emotions and is vindictive. When he found out from his office staff that I didn't feel comfortable with him, he sent me a message to go see another doctor, when I asked if my condition was an emergency, he said to ask the other doctor. His ego was all he cared about. No bedside manner, i would not let him touch my eyes or perform any procedure on them.

April 28th, 2010

This Dr.Arthur Fu does'nt really care about his patient safety.

January 27th, 2010

Very Negative Experience

It is my experience that Dr. Arthur Fu isarrogant, insensitive and rude. He explains things very poorly to patients and has an exaggerated sense of himself.

October 4th, 2017