A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur G Lyons MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lyons practices Infectious Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.