A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Gaba, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Abscess
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gaba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur R Gaba MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Gaba practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Gaba practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.