A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gaing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Gaing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaing graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Gaing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Aung Gaing MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Gaing practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gaing has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Gaing practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Gastroenterologists.