Obstetrician & Gynecologist

8902 N Meridian St
Ste 135
Indianapolis, IN 46260
317-582-1100
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude and Poor English  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Galstian is a rude, unprofessional doctor! Enough said

|  Insurance Adjuster  |  show details
by Shawn C on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Galstian is a great doctor! Who understands your needs and really works with you on your overall health he is a great provider and I received prenatal care for both of my children and he was there for both of them.

|  he cares  |  show details
by kat on Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Galstain and all of the associates at his practice are great.

Nov 12th, 2012

Doctor Galstian is a wonderful doctor that I would highly recommend.

Jun 25th, 2012

this doctor is wonderful!!

|  Dr. Galstian is the best doctor ive ever met  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I love the whole office its quiet and his nurse shannon is great Dr. Galstian listen s and knows alot about his field of study. He treats his patients with care

|  OVERALL GREATNESS  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Galstian is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him for 10 years and have felt very welcome from the first visit. He has delivered two of my boys and not to mention Shannon is awesome.I have recommend any and everyone I run into to choose this staff. When I found out a was pregnant with my second child and my insurance was different I called the switch just to make sure I could go to Dr. Galstian.

|  The Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Felice Jones on Jan 31st, 2011

I love Dr. Galstian. He is a wonderful doctor. My original doctor had to go out of town and that was truly the best thing in the world. Dr. Galstian was his back up doctor. When I met him, I immediately felt a deep warmth from him. He answers my questions effectively. When i was in labor he gave me great care and love and was very sensitive to what I wanted and needed. My whole family loves him and I will recommend him to everyone.

Jan 31st, 2011

I've been a patient for over 16 years. Dr. Galstian has delivered both my children, and I have recommended him to 3 other friends and he delivered their children as well. He has NEVER been wrong. He makes you feel important and never rushed. I can't say enough good thing about him or his staff. Shannon is a great nurse and you always feel welcome and cared for there.

|  Awesome!!!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

He is a wonderful and caring Dr.! He delivered both of my boys and I would not have had it any other way!! You can stop looking around, he is the Dr. you want!!

Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Galstian has delivered both of my children. He is very friendly, informative, and I think overall a wonderful doctor. If i would have another child he would be the doctor i go to.

Oct 18th, 2010

terrible stay away from him and do not trust him

|  Great, and the best doctor!!!  |  show details
by Dawnisha E on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Galstian is the best doctor I've ever came across,he is the best doctor ever.I give him five stars!!!

|  A Service and dedication to his patients  |  show details
by CW and SH on May 5th, 2009

He takes care of you like you were his own family member. Excellent care, very knowledgeable and helpful, takes extra time to make sure you are comfortable. Would reccomend to everyone wanting a doctor who LISTENS TO YOU and takes the extra time to make sure you are great along the way and long afterwards!!!! =)