A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Garson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Garson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Garson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Garson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Garson MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Garson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Garson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Garson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Pediatric Specialists.