A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Garson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Garson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Garson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Garson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Garson MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Garson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Garson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Garson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Pediatric Specialists.