A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Geiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Geiger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Geiger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Gregory Geiger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A G. Geiger practice?
- Dr. A Geiger has 4 office locations.
Dr. A Geiger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Springfield, MA.
See Fairfield Surgeons.