A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gelb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Gelb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Gelb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelb graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gelb has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur F Gelb MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Gelb practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gelb has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Gelb practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Pulmonologists.