A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gelb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Gelb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelb
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Gelb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelb graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gelb has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Franklin Gelb MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Gelb practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gelb has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Gelb practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Pulmonologists.